Individual Face to face/telephone/Skype:
Initial session (75 min) : $160
Subsequent (55 min): $150
Family session – Parents and/or children (70 min): $180
Community Education: Negotiable depending on format and time.
Workers Comp/Lifetime Care Scheme/Insurer funded: $180/hr.
Melissa is able to offer Medicare rebates for approved clients under the Better Access to Mental Health Scheme if you have a Mental Health Care plan provided by your GP.
Private Health Fund rebates via your Occupational Therapy Ancillary cover are also available for approved clients and can be claimed on the spot via HICAPS.
Individuals and Couples can receive Face to face Counselling, Telephone, Skype, FaceTime or WhatsApp Counselling at the below rates. Cathy is a SIRA Workcover approved provider (no. 15973)
- Initial $200 (approx 75 min+ 60 min plan development post session) Subsequent sessions $130 (55min)
- Pensioner or self paying tertiary student initial and subsequent $110
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) all sessions $150. Email approval required and employer is invoiced directly
- Workers Comp as per SIRA fee schedule. Email approval for initial assessment and up to 2 additional sessions then AHRR will be completed requesting additional sessions. Insurance company invoiced directly
- Initial assessment $250 (approx 90min+ 90min plan development)
- Subsequent sessions $170 (approx 75min)
- Letters and Reports POA
Telephone, Skype, FaceTime or WhatsApp Counselling is available by arrangement to enable access to Counselling for those who need to be at home for children, have mobility restrictions or who live rurally, interstate or overseas.
Fees paid by cash/ EFTPOS at the conclusion of the session or by EFT same day for non face to face sessions
Note: Counselling fees can be claimed via some Medibank Private plans (provider no. 1480291H) and BUPA plans (provider no. J114720). Please check your entitlements with your health fund in advance. NO Medicare rebates under the Better Access to Mental Health Scheme are available.